"Precious Metals currently comprise less than 1% of total investment assets." Mike Gleason
* Wall Tables at all DFW Gun Shows since 2002 *
Price basis is made using current
KITCO "ASK" Spot SILVER / GOLD / PLATINUM Prices
* above are "BID" prices only, not the ASK prices*
WHY BUY SILVER? ~ 7 GREAT REASONS
1. SILVER is HONEST MONEY (5000 yrs.) ana GOLD are Precious Metals
2. SILVER is CHEAP historically and the only metal currently priced below 1980 High
3. SILVER has outperformed GOLD in Bull Markets
4. SILVER Inventories and New Discoveries (usually found with other metals) are falling
5. SILVER many usages (1000+) trails only OIL of ALL Commodities
6. SILVER Worldwide Demand is continuing to Grow
7. GOLD/SILVER Ratio at 80+ to 1 favors SILVER at current Prices
TEXT: 817-729-7244 Charles for any questions, pricing and picking up product:
We Buy/Sell Modern Bullion Coins, Rounds, Bars and U.S. 90% Silver Constitutional Coins, Not interested in High End Numismatic Coins
Dollar Value to SILVER Ratio in 1913 was $2.67 per oz.
NOW as of 02-16-22 it's $3,021.00 per oz. (U.S. Fiat Currency to 1 oz of Actual Silver)
Dollar Value to GOLD Ratio in 1913 was $28.41 per oz.
NOW as of 02-16-22 it's $22,069.00 per oz. (U.S. Fiat Currency to 1 oz of Actual Gold)
Current Paper to SILVER Ratio is $339.94 to 1 (Paper traded ounces of Silver to 1 oz Actual Silver)
Current Paper to GOLD Ratio is $109.25 to 1 (Paper traded ounces of Gold to 1 oz Actual Gold)
What IF the MINIMUM WAGE was PAID hourly in REAL MONEY, Constitutional 90% SILVER U.S. Coins, .999 fine Silver Grams or $10.00 90% GOLD U.S. Coins or 24k .9999 Gold Grams?
What If Chart! click: 90% US Silver Coins
What If Chart! click: 24K Gold Grams
Nominal Price Highs and CPI Inflation Adjusted Value Highs
closing prices LBMA
Silver: 01-18-1980 $49.45 adjusted inflation value basis Feb 2022 $180.33 per oz
04-28-2011 $48.70 adjusted inflation value basis Jan 2022 $60.88 per oz
* New * Nominal Value SILVER HIGH * ???
Gold: 01-21-1980 $850.00 adjusted inflation value basis Feb 2022 $3,099.72 per oz
08-21-2011 $1,908.82 adjusted inflation value basis Jan 2022 $2,368.89 per oz
* New* Nominal Value GOLD HIGH March 8, 2022 $2,071.70 per oz
Platinum: 12-27-2007 $1,544.00 adjusted inflation value basis Jan 2022 $2,066.75 per oz
03-04-2008 $2,273.00 adjusted inflation value basis Jan 2022 $2,992.81 per oz
* New * Nominal Value PLATINUM HIGH * ???
Inflation Adjusted Silver Investment Return Calculator
Terms: Quantities and Products must be available and they are Always Subject to Market Price Changes at any time. Customer(s) Must have an Agreed Locked Price with us and transactions must be completed within 48 hours on normal business days and must be made in U.S. Currency for exchange for customer order.
** TEXT or CALL 817-729-7244 for current pricing **
Selling Price Quotes are based on current Spot Prices plus the Premium added to it.
SEE SILVER PRICING & INFO Page for information on
pricing breaks on SILVER ounces purchased
Product(s) must be available ~ NO Mix or Matching ~ Must be the same items for price breaks:
We carry other SILVER 1 oz LOW MINTAGES COINS from around the World
SEE GOLD & PLATINUM INFO Page for information on
pricing over current "ASK" GOLD & PLATINUM SPOT prices
We carry an assortment of COIN SUPPLIES and 2023 Red Books
These are CASH $$ quotes for all products we carry
Checks, Money Orders, etc. will have a hold on all products for 7 business days
to allow bank clearing.
We DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT or DEBIT CARDS at this time
* * * * *
If on April 8, 2019 you had $100,000.00 to invest where would put it?
1. $100,000.00 in U.S. Dollars
Current Value on 03-18-22 $111,022.20 in Dollars = increase of $11,022.20
2. $100,100.00 in Gold = 77.00 ounces basis $1,300.00 per oz
Current Value on 03-18-22 basis $1,941.00 per oz * 77.00 oz in Gold = $149,457.00 increase of $49,457.00
3. $99,999.70 in Silver = 6,605.00 ounces basis $15.14 per oz
Current Value 03-18-22 basis $25.36 per oz * 6,605.00 oz in Silver = $167,502.80 increase of $67,502.80
4. $100,083.00 in Platinum = 109.50 ounces basis $914.00 per oz
Current Value 03-18-22 basis $1,048.00 per oz * 109.50 oz in Platinum = $114,756.00 increase of $14,756.00
Placed in a time capsule that you can't open for 10 years?
Where would YOU want to store your wealth??
Paper Dollars, PHYSICAL Gold, Silver, or Platinum.
Remember if you can't HOLD it you TRULY DON'T OWN IT